Sunday, April 3, 2011

Time to Knit

Topic for Day seven: 3rd April. Your knitting and crochet time...Write about your typical crafting time. When it is that you are likely to knit – alone or in more social environments?


When do I like to knit?  Whenever I can at the moment.  After I get done with work, in the carpool line, waiting at my daughter's dance studio.  Sometimes, first thing in the morning, if I get up early enough.  (But that has to be pretty mindless knitting since there is generally only a few minutes available).  In the evening, after everyone is home, watching TV, staying up much later than I should.  And, the, I'll start all over again the next day!




Knitting is a very relaxing pasttime for me.  It's also is a very good creative outlet whether I'm knitting someone else's pattern or improvising something on my own.

Well, all this blogging was a lot of fun.  Nice to journalize my knitting habits and adventures.  And nice to learn about all of  yours.

Stay tuned as I am planning a yarn give-away sometime next week.

Thank you for reading my blog!

3 comments:

pinkundine said...

Oooh, first thing in the morning I'm not safe to be around pointy sticks *laughs*

The Sweatshop of Love said...

Hey I recognize that pic!

iknit2purl2 said...

That little girl is so cute! Happiky knitting! :)