Monday, October 31, 2011

A Princess of Yarnia

My Halloween costume this year really reflects my knitty alterego....a sparkly tiara for a Princess of Yarnia.  You know what I mean...one of the many who love to knit and love yarn, all yarn! Here's a sampling...


Red Heart yarn for Special Olympics Scarves 2012 project.  Great project that I have done with my daughter the past two years...can't wait to start this year in blue & red!


Pretty Lorna's Laces yarn....perfect for socks and shawls.

Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock....great colorways for awesome socks!



Sanguine Gryphon...more great colorways for socks and shawls.  And the reason for the missing tiara in the last two pictures?? I'm wearing it, of course!  Princess Yarnia is off to fill the trick or treaters' bags full of candy!

Happy Halloween!


2 comments:

Susie said...

Have fun, honey. Love the yarns!

Jan said...

Just found your facebook page and definitely liked it!