Monday, July 25, 2011

Dream In Color: Classy

I love this yarn! It is so soft and smooshy! Dream In Color Classy is a Hand-dyed Superwash 100% Merino Wool Worsted Weight yarn.  Skeins are approximately 4 oz and 250 yards.  That is a lot of yarn! More than enough for most one skein projects! Gauge is 4 - 4 1/2 stitches per inch on US Size 7-8 needles.  I love that it's a Superwash yarn....machine wash then lay flat to dry or tumble dry (I use the low setting) and remove while still damp.



Dream in Color Classy in Beach Fog from
© The Loopy Ewe
  I just bought this Gorgeous Skein of Dream in Color Classy in  Beach Fog from The Loopy Ewe in St. Louis.   I love the the blues and light purples in this colorway.  I'm going to use it for my 2nd Camp Loopy Ewe Project - from Sheri's Blog:

"Project Two is called “Hiking in the Mountains”. Doesn’t everyone have to go on a hike when they’re at camp? I know that it’s not always in the mountains, but it always felt like you were dragging yourself up a steep hill/mountain, by the very end of the hike, waiting for it to be done. (Or was that just me?)  For this project, the challenge is to knit or crochet either a pair of socks or a pair of mittens or a pair of gloves, in an adult size. (No fingerless mitts this time around.) The other part of the challenge is that the pattern you use needs to contain cables, which are always fun to do!"

As you can guess, I am going to knit Irish Hiking Mittens and I have been so thrilled to see that some other people joining in the project are knitting them too!  Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I share your love of Dream in Colour.
Beach Fog looks great.